The Duke of Wellington is a family run business. We often refer to ourselves as the Duke fam!
Serving British classics since 1980!
We are a classic British pub serving authentic pub fare, from fish & chips to curries fit for Her Majesty. Featuring a fine assortment of beers on tap, large screen TV’s, live entertainment & space for private parties (when permitted), and of course, planet saving vegetarian and vegan options too!
A Few Words from the owner
"We really appreciate the support we have received from all of you and we look forward to a time when we can serve you face to face. Thanks"
Covid Safety for our Guests
- Wearing a mask is mandatory to enter the pub.
- All of our guests are required to get their temperature checked before entering the dining area (at the door) as well as answering a brief questionnaire and tracking information such as name and phone number for each and every guest. Guests are then taken directly to their table, at which time they are allowed to remove their face covering as long as they are seated.
- Reservations are recommended, and no more than 4 guests are allowed at one table at this time. If the reservation is for more than 4 people, we remind the guests that they will be seated at separate tables and are required to stay seated at all times, except to use the washroom, at which time they are required to wear a face covering.
- Our capacity is monitored and maintained at all times. At this time we are allowed 10 guests indoors at any given time. If we are unable to accommodate any of our guests we will offer a menu so they may consider take- out food and alcohol. We will also offer to make a reservation for them at another time.
Measures we're taking
- Hand washing is completed regularly and thoroughly.
- All stations are supplied with both liquid soap and hand sanitizer at all time in staff areas
- Hand sanitizer is also available throughout the restaurant and at the entrance to the building and our dining areas
- A great reminder for proper hand washing includes soap, warm water and scrubbing vigorously while singing happy birthday twice for a minimum of 20 seconds
- All of The Duke’s staff must wear their hair tied back and are reminded to refrain from touching their face.
- All of The Duke’s staff are required to wear the appropriate PPE while on shift, including face masks, face shields, goggles and gloves.
Meet the team behind the scenes!
We have a great team who take care of every aspect of the Duke of Wellington experience! If you would like to get to know them better, we host an internet show called ‘A Drink with’ where we get to know our staff better. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for new episodes every other week!